West Side Place Tenant Incentive Package valued up to $2,500, includes:
- Relocation fees to the value of $1500
- Final inspection clean of previous rental/property to the value of $500
- WSP Precinct Cafe voucher to the value of $150
- Personal Training session to the value of $350
West Side Place Tenant Incentive Package Terms and Conditions:
- The above incentives are personal to the tenant and not assignable or transferable by the tenant.
- The above incentives cannot be redeemed for cash.
- The lease entered into must be at the current market rent with a move in date that is no later than 31st August 2021. The weekly market rent for the properties are subject to change from time to time and at Far East Consortium’s absolute discretion
- The tenant is required to provide Far East Consortium with at least 3 days’ advance notice for all cleaning and relocation agency bookings and the attached forms must be completed and returned to email@example.com
- Far East Consortium will book and pay the preferred suppliers for the cleaning and relocation on behalf of the tenant. The tenant cannot elect to make its own arrangements and request to be reimbursed by Far East Consortium.
- Relocation Cost. Includes collection and delivery to 250 Spencer Street, Melbourne. It is the responsibility of the tenant that all goods are prepacked, protected, secure and ready for collection by the booking date and time. It does not include packing or unpacking materials. Relocation costs are quoted for a property that is within 25KM Radius of Melbourne CBD. The tenant will be responsible for any additional costs incurred for the relocation. Far East Consortium takes no responsibility for items damaged in the moving process. If for whatever reason, the reallocation agency is unable to complete the task on the booking date and time, fees may be charged and payable by the tenant and rebooking will be at the absolute discretion of Far East Consortium.
- Cleaning Cost. Quoted for a property that is within 25Km Radius of Melbourne CBD. The tenant will be responsible for any additional costs (e.g. travel costs) incurred for the cleaning. It will not include the removal of rubbish or disposal of furniture. Please see attached for items covered in the clean. If for whatever reason, the cleaners cannot complete the task on the booking date and time, fees may be charged and payable by the tenant and rebooking will be at the discretion of Far East Consortium. Far East Consortium will not be responsible in any way for the return of the bond on the tenant’s previous lease.
Far East Consortium reserves the right to not complete the clean, if the property is deemed unsafe, unsanitary or cleaners cannot work around conditions at the property. For example, items left at the premises.
- The Merriment café voucher, will be available via an app, details to be provided upon move in.
- All personal training and/or health and lifestyle assessment will be provided subject to the terms and conditions of the service provider and the government regulations on COVID-19 restrictions. Far East Consortium takes no responsibility for any injury, loss and/or damage suffered during the personal training and/or health and lifestyle assessment. Voucher will be made available for collection from the concierge team upon move in.
- The tenant incentive package is only available and valid for a limited time, until the 31st August 2021.
- FEC and/or the suppliers/service providers reserve the right to vary the terms and conditions of the incentives offered to the tenants in their absolute discretion.